BSCIC Job Circular 2021 has been published in the Daily newspaper also to find on my website bdjobscareers.org. The Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC) is the prime mover organization in Bangladesh to support the industrialization process through the creation of an entrepreneurial society. BSCIC was established by an Act of the Parliament in 1957. BSCIC Teletalk Jobs Circular is the most attractive govt jobs circular in Bangladesh. www.bscic.gov.bd job circular 2021 is one of the best government jobs circular 2021. So read this full article about BSCIC Job Circular 2021.
If you are interested in government jobs in Bangladesh, no doubt it’s a good one. So, let’s check BSCIC Job Circular 2021. Apply now!!
পোষ্টে যা থাকছে
BSCIC Job Circular 2021 – www.bscic.gov.bd
Are you searching for BSCIC New Job Circular 2021? BSCIC Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation has released a new Jobs Circular for some category vacant posts. You can obtain BSCIC Job Circular image, BSCIC Admit Card Download, BSCIC Exam Result 2021 at our bdjobscareers.
BSCIC Job Circular
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)
- Position Name: As per Circular
- Job Posting Date: 23 Jan 2021
- Application Deadline: 31 January, 14 February 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Number of Vacancies: N/A
- Educational Requirements: See Circular Image.
- Experience Requirements: See Circular Image.
- Age: See Circular Image.
- Job Types: Government Job.
- Job category: Full time.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Other Benefits: Government policy.
- Jobs Source: Online Job Portal
- Applying Procedure: Manual, See Below Job Circular Image.
BSCIC Job Circular 2021 PDF Download
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Application Deadline: 14 February 2021
Click Here >>> Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2021
If you want to more Government jobs in Bangladesh to follow our website on a regular basis that help you will get recent teaching jobs in Dhaka Bangladesh. Our main aim helps the unemployed peoples who are finding qualified job professions. Stay with us.